Saturday, August 12, 2006

my operation

hey all hows it goin? well i just wanted to write a lil post about my second operation, i have had my other hip totally replaced now and im going through some recovery i was walking with crutches the day after my op and ive rcoverd so much faster than my last op even though its only been four days since it happened.. i have felt Gods grace all the way through this thing and im just so thankful for him being with me and helping me to recieve growth and correction in some areas of my life from him whilst my whole world has come to a stop. i feel somehow he has used this time to mature me and i know that i need that more than anything, thank you jesus thank you everyone who was there fofr me and thank you to the very cool very wonderful christian guy who came to speak to me from the pain team, i felt very safe speaking to you and enjoyed our conversation immensly.

2 comments:

Ing said...

hey mark, i'm glad it all went so good!, I hope you'll recover soon..

Anonymous said...

you are a very blessed man mark!