Monday, August 27, 2007

Moved but not yet dutch

Hey its me, and im in Holland with my new wifey.. yees.

Well i finally did it i ran away and now im here in the land of the stroopwaffel and the frikandel, me and the corn have been here for five or six days now and im starting to get excited about this lovely country, i have had some wonderful times in England and ive seen God move in salvations and in building solid relationships over there.. its been fun, thats something i will be eternally thankful for and so will corneli but now its time to start the adventure in Holland.. im so excited.

so to all the brits thank you for having me its been great, and to all the dutch, thank you for having me ha ha i hope it will be great and you wont kick me out.

we are gonna be meeting up on a wednesday night a few of us and if any one wnats to join us you are more than welcome.

adios and tot ziens.

No comments: