Saturday, September 22, 2007

THE JESUS ARMY


I want to take some time to honour my friends at the Jesus Army.

This unique church has perservered through many trials, often the most difficult of these trials has been persecution by other christians.

I personally have a huge debt to Jesus for bringing this church into being, when other christians refused to help me with my need for deliverance or were just to scared or inexperianced to get involved, the Jesus Army guys stepped in and set me free by taking authority over evil spirits working in my life.

This Church has given its all over the years to working with guys like me, never judging and taking in the worst of the worst into there homes, they give themselves unconditionaly and fight hard against mediocrity creeping into the Church of Jesus.

Radical worship and bold statements ( along with colorful jackets ) mark them out form the mainstream and if you have a problem and no one else can help you then dont call the A team.... call the Jesus Army, go and check them out for a while, go and stay at one of there community houses and feel the love of Christ.

Jesus Army thank you and please press on and on, you set an amazing pace.

www.jesus.org.uk/

No comments: